Are you tired of working late nights all week and long weekend shifts with uninspiring food? If so, we may just be the company for you.
As a growing company having just opened our second store in Sheffield we are looking to add experienced chefs to our team. We do things a little differently for a fast food restaurant here at Nourish. Our food is made fresh on site and all of the nutritional information is available to customers in store, so attention to detail is key!
What we offer is based around our ethos, which we wear on the back of our t-shirts & chef whites:
- Think Positively - we provide a positive working environment
- Exercise often - free exercise classes (yoga/pilates) & gym membership
- Eat Healthily - all your meals at work are supplied free as are your supplements
- Work hard - we work hard to develop you through courses, mentoring and support
- Worry less - paid for meditation apps and supportive work team
- Read more - in house nutrition course, plus free company audible account
- Love often - community based projects to get involved with
- Be Happy - we think if you take up all the above, we'll have happy staff
The pay will be based on straight day-time shift patterns with no late evenings to worry about as you'll likely be done by 4pm. We are looking for chefs who can handle early starts, but finish early too, no late nights at Nourish and minimal weekend work. This is a fast paced, hard-working environment, but a very rewarding place to develop a career.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working with fresh food
- A proven track record in a high volume take away restaurant environment
- Ability to implement and maintain all legal food standard requirements
- A genuine desire to surpass company and customer expectations
- An enthusiastic can do attitude focussed on progressing with a growing company
We’re looking for individuals who are confident in who they are and want to be part of a growing team. If you like the look of what we are doing and want to come and chat about joining the team then send us your cv and a covering letter, make it stand out but tell us how you’ll fit in with Nourish.