We are looking for a hands on Assistant Store Manager for our Sheffield store. You'll need bags of energy and drive for our fresh, seasonal HEALTHY fast food restaurant. You'll also need plenty of restaurant and customer service experience with great attention to detail.
You will be required to assist the store manager carry out the tasks required to ensure the smooth running of our busy store. We are looking for someone who understands the importance of customer service, you'll have a proven track record in delivering excellent customer service along with having a real passion for what we do at Nourish. Our customers are the most important part of our business, which is why excellent customer service is a must. An interest in nutrition would also be beneficial, however, this is not essential as we have an in house nutrition course.
Your duties will include:
- Managing the day to day operations of the restaurant
- Serving food and drinks
- Offering menu advice
- Managing staff and planning rota's
- Assisting with business admin duties
- Play an active role in recruiting new staff
- Training and managing new staff
- Bringing new ideas to menus, marketing and overall business
- Engaging in social and community based projects
What we offer is based around our ethos, which we wear on the back of our t-shirts
- Think Positively - we provide a positive working environment
- Exercise often - free exercise classes (yoga/pilates) & gym membership
- Eat Healthily - all your meals at work are supplied free as are your supplements
- Work hard - we work hard to develop you through courses, mentoring and support
- Worry less - paid for meditation apps and supportive work team
- Read more - in house nutrition course, plus free company audible account
- Love often - community based projects to get involved with
- Be Happy - we think if you take up all the above, we'll have happy staff
In addition to this, we offer a very competitive salary and we encourage you to take holidays too!
If you are tired of your current role, if you want to work for a company that does a lot more than just sell food to it's amazing customers, if you think there's more to work than feeling the grind on a Monday morning, then we want to hear from you. We are a growing company, if your drive and desire matches ours, we think it's a great journey to be on together!
Email your CV and a covering letter telling us why you want to join our team to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Monday 3rd July 2017.