Here at Nourish we like to do things a little differently and as we're just turning a corner on our own journey, we're now looking for an experienced Head Chef/Kitchen Manager level staff member to join our team.
Nourish is based on nutritionally healthy food options served in a fast food environment, focussing on educating and engaging with customers. All of our food is made fresh on site every day, all nutritional information is available for customers to see in store and on the food packaging. This means foods are weighed and attention to detail is key.
A hunger for progression is a must, we are looking for a someone who surpasses expectations and matches the ambitions of the company. We are working towards a CPU business model and looking for someone who can join us in taking the business towards a production based kitchen system.
For this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record in a high volume environment
- Proven experience of managing KPI’S
- Experience of team management & Staff training
- Ability to create seasonal, relevant and on trend menu’s
- Financial management of Kitchens
- Work closely with FOH team
- An interest in healthy food
- Be able to take full control and have previous kitchen management experience
-To implement and maintain all legal food standard requirements
- A minimum of 3 years experience as Head Chef
If you are tired of your current role, if you want to work for a company that does a lot more than just sell food to it's amazing customers, if you think there's more to work than feeling the grind on a Monday morning, then we want to hear from you. We are a growing company, if your drive and desire matches ours, we think it's a great journey to be on together!
If you've read this far, you must be keen, but please no cv's without a covering letter. This role will generate a lot of interest, tell us why you want to work with us.
Please email a copy of your covering letter and CV to email@example.com