Nourish is based on nutritionally healthy food options served in a fast food environment, focussing on educating and engaging with customers. All of our food is made fresh on site every day, all nutritional information is available for customers to see in store and on the food packaging.
You will be required to work alongside the company owners and Executive Head Chef to develop the business and assist in opening new branches and developing new revenue streams.
The pay will be based on straight day-time shift patterns, and we close at 7pm - so no late evenings to worry about. We are looking for chefs who can handle early starts, but finish early too, no late nights at Nourish and minimal weekend work. This is a fast paced, hard-working environment, but a very rewarding place to develop a career.
We are challenging the accepted ideas that fast food has to be unhealthy, and that healthy food is bland.
For this role you will need to have the following:
- Experience of working with fresh food
- A proven track record in a high volume take away restaurant environment
- Ability to implement and maintain all legal food standard requirements
- A genuine desire to surpass company and customer expectations
In return for all of your hard work and dedication, on offer is:
- A wage based on straight shift patterns - DAY TIME ONLY
- An opportunity to grow and improve in the business with other openings in the pipeline
We expect a lot of applicants for this position, so please include a covering letter and tell us why you want to work for Nourish, and email it to email@example.com.
You can check our website and menu out at www.nourishrestaurants.com