We are looking for a hands on Restaurant Manager for our Leeds store. You'll need bags of energy and drive for our fresh, seasonal HEALTHY fast food restaurant. You'll also need plenty of restaurant experience with great attention to detail. You will originally be based in Leeds but also work alongside our Senior Management team in Sheffield to develop your skills to fit with the 'Nourish' way.
Your role will include all key areas of the business:
- Operational management: organising stock, managing orders and building maintenance.
- People management & HR: from recruiting staff that fit the company ethos to developing training and keeping your staff motivated to hit their targets.
- Financial management: planning and working to budgets, achieving sales targets, controlling takings and assisting payroll.
- Marketing & PR: Implementing promotional campaigns including point of sale material, meeting potential marketing partners and delivering some promotional campaigns.
- Ensuring the company's high standards for hygiene and health & safety are maintained.
- Implementing and instilling the company's policies and procedures.- Preparing reports and other performance analysis documentation for head office and senior management meetings.
Above all, ensuring the high quality customer service is maintained and that the customers we serve are left happy with their experience.
We are an independent restaurant with a growing brand looking for people who want to join our exciting journey. You'll have a passion for the details, a positive mindset and a desire to succeed to go alongside your big personality.For this role you'll have a track record of working in a busy restaurant working on all aspects of the business listed above.
For the right person the rewards will be significant and worth more than just a salary with a great bonus scheme.
Salary: £24,000- £36,000 (inc bonus) - Linked to experience and potential to move to board level.
Holidays: Yes we'll expect you to take them
Bonus: Very achievable, linked to your performance.
Job Type: Full-time
If you think you'd be a great candidate for this role, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter telling us why.