Nourish is based on nutritionally healthy food options served in a fast food environment. Focussing on educating and engaging with customers. All of our food is made fresh on site every day, with all nutritional information available for customers to see in store and on the food packaging.
The Head Chef will assume full responsibility for all aspects of food service and delivery. You will be required to work alongside the company owners to develop the business and assist in opening new branches.
Ideally the Head Chef will come from a very high paced restaurant operation, have some experience and interest in the nutritional aspects of compiling new dishes and menus.
The salary on offer is only for that special candidate. We are looking for the ultimate chef who can handle a fast paced, hard working environment but also see the bigger picture.
A hunger for progression is a must, we are looking for a chef who surpasses expectations and matches the ambitions of the company.
We are challenging the accepted ideas that fast food has to be unhealthy and that healthy food is bland.
For this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record in a high volume environment
- Proven experience of managing KPI’S
- Experience of team management & Staff training
- Ability to create seasonal, relevant and on trend menu’s
- Financial management of Kitchens
- Work closely with FOH team
- An interest in healthy food
- Be able to take full control and have previous kitchen management experience
-To implement and maintain all legal food standard requirements
- A minimum of 3 years experience as Head Chef
In return for all your hard work and dedication on offer is:
-A starting salary of up to £26k per annum, dependent on experience, plus achievable bonus.
- Company laptop and mobile
- Gym membership
- Regular health checks, personal training sessions and free nutritional supplements
- Monthly staff team building sessions, including spa days, yoga sessions, sports massage and rock climbing.
Nourish is a fun and interesting place to work, we want to look after our staff and we understand that their health and happiness is key to making our customers happy. But we also believe in working hard, doing the best job possible and going above and beyond expectations of our customers. This is not a job for a Chef looking for an easy ride last pay day or one looking to jump a few steps above their experience.
We expect a lot of applicants for this position, so please include a covering letter and tell us why you want to work for Nourish. Please email your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org