Do you thrive on the challenge of working in the community and engaging with the public?
We require a dynamic individual to support our team in delivering health and wellbeing projects in the local communities of Sheffield, Leeds and further afield as we grow. As Nourish grows as a business we want to do more to help people who maybe don't have access to a Nourish but still need the education aspect of what our business is about, to do this throughout 2015 we intend to launch our community based projects programme as well as a schools support programme.
We are looking for someone who will enjoy working on their own initiative and has an understanding of what it takes to take on and see through to completion a project, an interest in public health issues and healthy eating is a must, previous education in this area would be desirable too.
General Outline Of The Role:
- Develop positive relations with already existing public health groups, councils and other businesses
- work closely with senior management to help develop new and exciting projects
- help coordinating, planning and implementing of projects
- research existing community projects to see where Nourish can assist
- continually review and maintain effective marketing literature and project specific information through project feedback from the field.
- This will be a full time position
Nourish is a fast growing and passionate business, our ethos is to look after our staff and promote from within wherever possible, we're looking for someone who wants to not just make a mark at the business but also be a part of making a difference to people's lives and not just bolster their CV
If you wish to be considered for this position then please email your CV and a covering letter (make it stand out!) to firstname.lastname@example.org
A competitive salary and benefits package is available to the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
David and the team