Do you thrive on the challenge of working in the community and engaging with the public?
We require a dynamic individual to support our team in delivering health and wellbeing projects in the local communities of Sheffield. As Nourish grows as a business we want to do more to help people who maybe don't have access to Nourish but still need the education aspect of what our business is about, to do this throughout 2015 we intend to launch our community based projects programme.
We are looking for someone who will enjoy working on their own initiative and has an understanding of what it takes to take on an see through to completion a project, an interest in public health issues and healthy eating is a must but no formal education in these areas is required.
General Outline Of The Role:
- Develop positive relations with already existing public health groups, councils and other businesses
- work closely with senior management to help develop new and exciting projects
- help coordinating, planning and implementing of projects
- research existing community projects to see where Nourish can assist
- continually review and maintain effective marketing literature and project specific information through project feedback from the field.
- The weekly hours will vary but expect no more than 16 and usually closer to 8
This position will be offered on an initial 3 month voluntary basis, however there is scope to progress in to a more permanent and paid role.
Nourish is a fast growing and passionate business, our ethos is to look after our staff and promote from within wherever possible, we're looking for someone who wants to not just make a mark at the business but also be a part of making a difference to people's lives and not just bolster their CV.
If you wish to be considered for this position then please email your CV and a covering letter (make it stand out!) to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
David and the team