2015 is set to be a big year for Nourish and we're looking to add to our growing team.
Being an Assistant General Manager at Nourish plays a massive part in the success of the business through inspiring and leading the team.
To know more about what we do and more importantly why we do it, check out our website here: http://www.nourishrestaurants.co.uk/about-us/
About you – what qualities will you need to join Nourish?
• You will have management experience from a hospitality, retail or leisure background
• A natural desire with a commercial mind to drive sales and use your personality to network with local businesses and make our customers feel like Nourish really cares about their health, because we do!
• You’ll have bucket loads of energy and passion to inspire, lead and develop the team
• You’ll be hungry to learn and develop in order to support the fast paced growth of the company
• You’ll have the experience and expertise to manage your team
• Above all of this you’ll live what Nourish stands for, transparency, education, engagement, health and well being
Working at Nourish is not like anywhere else, we’re big on individuals needs and want our staff to look forward to coming in to work, you’ll be our biggest fans and in return we’ll support you with great training and development. You’ve got to want to grow with the business, bring your own ideas to the table and have a great work ethic because sometimes you’ll just have to get stuck in, like the owners do!
As part of the Nourish team you’ll receive plenty of benefits including:
• Free gym membership with a training programme, personal training sessions and full nutrition plan (should you want it!)
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Free meals on the days you work and a discount when you come in with friends and family
• Full nutrition and health education programme
• Achievable bonus
• A competitive salary (£15,000-£19,000)
Please email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org